The Guaranteed Reviews Company is committed to enforcement of the collection and processing of your data in accordance with the Computer and Freedoms Act and the RGPD.
When you visit our guaranteed-reviews-company.com site, cookies are deposited on your computer, mobile or tablet. We use different cookies on the site to measure site traffic as well as you to offer videos, sharing buttons, social platform content lifts and animated and interactive content.
DEFINING A COOKIE
A cookie is a text file deposited on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement. It allows you to store user data to make browsing easier and allow for certain features. Cookies are managed by your web browser.
3 TYPES OF COOKIES ARE FILED ON THE SITE
1. Internal cookies needed for the site to work
These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You can object and delete them using your browser settings (see
Ways to oppose the filing of cookies),
however your user experience may be degraded.
2. Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience measurement tools are deployed to obtain information on visitor navigation. In particular, they help to understand how users arrive on a site and to reconstruct their journey.
Societe-des-avis-garantis.fr uses Google Analytics audience measurement tools.
You can choose to opt out of these cookies related to the audience measurement by setting your browser settings (cf. paragraph Means of Opposition to The Deposit of Cookies).
3. Third-party cookies, designed to improve the site’s interactivity
The Societe-des-avis-garantis.fr site relies on certain services offered by third-party sites. These include:
- Sharing buttons (Twitter and Facebook)
These features use third-party cookies directly deposited by these services. During your visit to Societe-des-avis-garantis.fr, a headband informs you of the presence of these cookies. You can choose to opt out of third-party cookies by setting up your browser settings (see Ways to oppose the filing of cookies).
MEANS OF OPPOSITION TO THE FILING OF COOKIES
You can choose to disable cookies at any time. Here’s how to refuse them by default depending on which browser you’re using.
If you use Firefox:
- Click the menu button and select Options
- Select the Privacy panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Conservation Rules: Choose Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck The Accept Cookies box to disable cookies
- In the“Accept Third-Party Cookies” drop-downlist, select“never”
- Close the page about:preferences. Any changes you’ve made will be automatically saved.
If you use Chrome:
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- In the “Privacy and Security” section, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Disable allow sites to save/read cookie data.
- Click“OK”to validate
If you use Internet Explorer:
- select the Tools button, then Internet Options.
- Select the Privacytab, then under Settings,select Advanced.
- Check the
“Ignore Automatic Cookie Management”
box, then select
“Third Party Cookies”
If you have any questions about this personal data and cookies, you can write to us at:
Guaranteed Reviews Company
10 Rue du Colisée
Or contact the DPO:
10 Rue du Colisée
email: [email protected]